Our team works very closely with each other and communication is key. Here are a few questions to give you an idea if you are interested in being part of the team:
Are you a team player, but can also work well on your own?
Are you able to think clearly while many things are happening around you?
Do you have a warm personality that enjoys going the extra mile to make customers happy or make things awesome instead of just ok?
Do you have the type of memory that can remember details like customer names and what their preferences are?
If you are friendly, detail oriented, organized and self motivated, you may be a candidate to join our team.
We accept applications in person. Resumes are a plus allowing you to provide greater detail.Open Printable ApplicationCurrent Position:
Embroidery Machine Operator
Abilities & Requirements:
• High school Diploma or GED
• Excellent attention to quality and detail
• Must have eye for color, placement, measuring & sizing
• Good computer skills
• Must have a good memory
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to lift up to 45 lbs.
• Ability to climb 6 ft. ladder
• Ability to stand and/or sit for long periods of time
• Good mechanical aptitude
• Able to work independently and in a team environment
• Ability to understand, respond and follow both oral and written work direction
• Ability to follow schedules and routines
Preparing garments for placement of the name or logo
Inputting thread sequence in machine
Verifying that machine is producing a quality product
Trim, Count, Fold and Package.
Generating jobs schedule
Reading and updating work orders
Ordering supplies- threads, backings, etc.