Our team works very closely with each other and communication is key. Here are a few questions to give you an idea if you are interested in being part of the team:
- Are you a team player, but can also work well on your own?
- Are you able to think clearly while many things are happening around you?
- Do you have a warm personality that enjoys going the extra mile to make customers happy or make things awesome instead of just ok?
- Do you have the type of memory that can remember details like customer names and what their preferences are?
If you are friendly, detail oriented, organized and self motivated, you may be a candidate to join our team.
We accept applications in person. Resumes are a plus allowing you to provide greater detail.Open Printable ApplicationCurrent Position:
Abilities & Requirements:
Processing special orders
Assisting customers to select garments, fonts, thread colors, ink colors.
Assisting customers with selecting proper fitting uniforms
Pricing and Restocking inventory
- High school Diploma or GED
- Excellent attention to quality and detail
- Must be good with basic math and spelling
- Current computer skills a must
- Up to date experience in Excel and Word
- Must have a good memory
- Ability to lift up to 45 lbs.
- Ability to climb 6 ft. ladder
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Able to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to understand, respond and follow both oral and written work direction