Free Shipping on orders over $200! Use coupon code FREESHIP200 at checkout.
Line Duty Shirt
VIEW SIZE CHART
*ACADEMY- Not for use at Academy
The Flying Cross Line duty shirt meets California Department of Corrections specifications as a Class C shirt.
Fabric: 4.4 oz. 65/35 poly/cotton ripstop, CDCR Silver tan
- Hidden Zipper front closure
- 2 Plain chest patch pockets, 6" deep, with mitered corners
- Pocket flap closures with velcro fasteners
- Bi-swing shoulder design allows for extra movement through back shoulder area
- Adjustable velcro closure at cuffs
- Epaulets 2 1/8" wide
CDCR Uniform Specification handbook April 2017
The Class "C uniform may only be worn in non-public contact post or assignments.
The LDS shall be worn only with the LDP. The LDS shall be worn tucked into the LDP. The CDCR seven point star badge patch is the only badge authorized to be worn on this garment.